Most of you know that you can make a lot of advancement towards your weight loss with diet. Sugar-sweetened beverages like sodas, flavored juice drinks, sweetened tea, sports drinks, and energy drinks can add excess calories to your diet leading to weight gain, according to the national institute of health. Having low-calorie drinks boosts your body’s metabolism by keeping away the hunger pangs that make you binge on junk foods, and stabilize your blood sugar levels.
The following drinks can easily be added to your diet to enhance your weight loss goals. I drink almost all of these drinks every single day to maintain my weight and get in extra vitamins and nutrients.
Additional Reading: https://fatburnertalk.com/phen24-reviews/
1. Finger Millet
The best thing about adding finger millet (also known as ragi) to your diet is that it is gluten-free and foods that are gluten-free help in losing weight faster.
Finger millet works as a great source of fiber when it comes to weight loss. It helps to control Diabetes in the body. Not only this, but ragi help prevent obesity, provides energy, improves digestion, and prevent chronic diseases. Ragi must be consumed regularly, especially by lactating mothers.
In a bowl, take some ragi flour. Add a little bit of water, enough to make a paste. Now boil 1 cup of water. Add salt and ragi paste and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes. Once it cools down, add lemon juice and curd and mix well.
Ragi is high in calcium, amino acids, minerals, and Vitamin D. Adding ragi to your diet is perfect for weight watchers.
2. Lemon honey Water
While some celebrities and fitness gurus promote lemon water as the ultimate solution to weight problems, it’s not a miracle drink. There is no direct evidence that drinking lemon water can help you to lose weight. Mixing it with honey is like a healthy elixir, a powerhouse of nutrients. Several studies have proven that Vitamin C and Citric acid helps in burning fat, clears acne, and detoxify your body.
Lemon and honey water is a perfect drink to kick-start your day. Adding 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp of lemon juice to lukewarm water increases metabolic activity that helps in burning fat. Sip it slowly to get maximum benefits. To get the best results, have this drink early in the morning in an empty stomach.
3. Coconut water- The healthiest drink ever
If you are attempting to drop those excess kilos, drink coconut water instead of consuming other fruit juices as coconut water has more minerals as analyzed to any other fruit juice. There is hardly anything healthier you could drink. Coconut water provides life in the form of enzymes.
- It contains lauric acid that helps in boosting your immunity, giving your metabolism a kick-start and, thus increasing weight loss.
- Coconut water contains many vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin B, selenium and riboflavin, and minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, sulfur, and chlorides.
- Coconut water is known to help digestion, cleat the urinary tract, kill intestinal worms and help in the treatment of kidney and urethral stones, to name a few benefits.
- It is a great sports drink because it is naturally fat-free, low in cholesterol, and high in potassium and minerals, which helps the body to recover from vigorous exercise. It also has the same level of electrolytic balance as our blood.
- So, instead of drinking sports drinks to replenish your electrolyte levels after exercising, a much better option is to drink coconut water instead
4. Cinnamon Tea
This tea will help you to lose up to 5 kgs in a month, provided you eat healthily, drink lots of water, and avoid processed and junk foods.
- Research shows that cinnamon can help your body to burn fat faster and get rid of stubborn belly fat along with losing weight and detoxify your body.
- Now let me tell you how to make this incredible fat burning drink.
- Add water and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan and boil it. Note for the color change in water to a light amber color after 10 minutes. Switch off the flame and add honey and mix it. You can remove the cinnamon sticks.
Drink this tea in an empty stomach twice a day. Make sure that you use cinnamon barks. This type of cinnamon has more oil content and more benefits than cinnamon quills.
The Bottom Line
Keep in mind that most diets only work when you make healthy lifestyle choices and at the same time, increase your daily exercise, and get enough sleep.